Simply Fabulous Life


What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

So its been a couple of weeks since I was able to join in my link up party for What I am Loving Wednesday and even now we are at the 11th hour but nonetheless here we go because WE have some catching up to do!

I'm Loving...My spontaneous new haircut! I cut off about 5 inches of hair on a whim! It was liberating in so many ways!

I'm Loving...my new Thirty One bag for school! Thank goodness my friend started selling Thirty One, this is JUST what I need for me to be successful this semester in school ;)

I'm Loving...that an editor of a local small town newspaper is interested in some of my writings and even published one last week!!!

I'm Loving...the book club I joined!! We are on our second book, Shoot the Moon, which I finished it last night. I must say this is just FABULOUS! It is broadening my horizons in the world of reading, cultures while getting to know some great women!

I'm Loving...that Cenla Down Syndrome Association is getting some publication! Also my friend is hosting a fundraiser for us through her Pampered Chef !!

I'm Loving...my new FABULOUS job at Little Cakes with Big Attitude! Not only do I get to make everyone's day better with these fabulous gourmet square cupcakes I also get to wear the title Barista! I am still learning all the different coffees!


I'm Loving...these girls!!! God has truly formed these bonds and friendships in His Hand and I am blessed beyond measure to call them friends and these are just a few of the blessings He has blessed me with in life!


I'm Loving...and slightly addicted to Pinterest and the ideas and boards on this website! While I tweaked the 30th birthday gift below I can not take full credit for the creativity of it!!
There's numerous other things that I'm Loving...like that football season is literally around the corner which hopefully that means cooler weather; and that I have been running/walking this week in the mornings and its been glorious; and those moments in the evening when I pull into the driveway that I can just sit in my car and listen to nothing but my own breathing pattern for a minute before anyone else needs my attention; and last but certainly not least blogging, its an outlet and I enjoy it and I appreciate your reading this and the comments!!

Until next time Dearies!!!

Comments

Shannon said…
i really do love your new haircut!
Amanda T said…
Your hair is darling! And now I want to eat a cupcake while shopping Thirty One and Pampered Chef! Next time we are in Alex, I'm dying to try the best coffee drink that you've created. Love ya
TracyBlalock said…
What the heck is this Thirty One and how come I'm just now hearing about it? I love that bag! Looks like a nice little Meme bag I could use for my grandbabies. Just sayin'....Oh and I love the haircut. I'm getting ready to do the same in a week...NOT 5" because I barely have 5" but something sassier! ;o) Love you and your blog!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana