Honey Boo Boo: The Smelly Lessons


It’s Wednesday, also known as Hump Day (said in my best camel voice), which also means its Honey Boo Boo day!!

1)      Let me start this one off just by saying that I was truly impressed with how Jessica, aka Chubbs, stepped up to the plate to keep the “home fires burnin’” while Sugar Bear was in the hospital.

2)      Honey Boo Boo, “The Maid”---One of her many talents!! She is quick and efficient! She’s green! She just mops the refrigerator and counter tops with the same mop and water she mopped the floor with…….

3)      To plan a bridal shower, at least in McIntyre, GA, all you need is a buffet, oh and meatballs.

4)      “Skin-Scurn” not to be confused with “concern” though the words are synonyms.

5)      If ever you are known or remembered by a smell, never, ever, let it be “The girl that smells like fish.”----This is not a compliment. And then to find out, by her own sisters, that Anna smells like Tuna…. Y’all….. I’m concerned.

6)      Also, onions, smelling like onions is not a compliment. Ever.

7)      When Sugar Bear mentioned to June Bug about having another baby, I am pretty sure she started speaking in tongues.---I about lost it!! Let’s think about the possibilities with THAT TV show!! Mama June with child---what if it was a boy!?!?! The possibilities are endless!

8)      Jose’---Oh Jose, you had no clue what you were getting into when you started dating “Doe-Doe” aka Mama June’s sister. (Speaking of new elusive people, where’s Philip, Jessica’s boyfriend??)

9)      Nothing says class like a food fight at a shower that serves “pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, and wings.

10)   Wedding Advice from the Shower: “Never go to bed mad.” “Keep the spice alive” and “RUN!”----well, isn’t that nice.

11)   Family truly does come first.
 

Let me just say that this week’s episode wasn’t as colorful as the past few weeks, however, it doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy my mindless entertainment! I, once again, have to applaud Mama June for her family values. Sure, there’s a lot I make fun of and don’t agree with, but seeing this family torn up about Sugar Bear and just how they love each other, warms my heart. We don’t see that enough. No, we see stuff like “Raising Fame” that comes on after Honey Boo Boo, and I refuse to get hooked, even though I watched 15 minutes of it tonight. And in that 15 minutes, I wanted to applaud Mama June again! One mother is modeling her family after the Kardashians and these moms are obsessed with their daughters being famous. Need I remind any of them of Britney Spears?? Miley Cyrus?? And the slough of other child stars that have gone a little cray cray?? These families are split up across America all in the name of fame and money.

So, here’s to you Mama June, for keeping your crazy, crude family together and not letting the money get to you. Here’s to you for teaching your kids that family comes first before anything or anyone else. Here’s to you for not pushing Honey Boo Boo to do pageants when she didn’t want to. Here’s to you, while I laugh at your crazy ways, there’s something pure and simple about your family.

Until Next Time Dearies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana