Life’s Little Loves


Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday!



{1} I'm loving...the simplicity of the dragonfly is this picture. It’s peaceful.



{2} I'm loving...that my some of my girls and I have a girl date at a new place opening up in town on Friday!



{3} I'm loving...bike rides. No I am not hardcore and do not even go everyday but when I can I love them.



{4} I'm loving...that God has truly blessed me with the best people in my life thus far!



{5} I'm loving...that school is starting up soon and I have a fabulous new bag that I will share next week!



{6} I'm loving...that I get to wear an apron at my part time job during the fall semester!



{7} I'm loving...an old book I found in my closet but never read. I started reading it this week and I am pretty sure its God’s timing!



Until Next Time Dearies!

Comments

Seek First said…
I love the simplicity of dragonflies too..it's nice to focus on the small things.


I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html
Wendy said…
Thanks for the comment. I am trying to get back into the blog world more.
Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana