Simple Things

Today I am linking up with Jesslyn Amber and bringing you some Simple Things that I am loving this week!
***a sweet two year old screaming in delight that FeFe had arrived***
***the sound of thunder waking me at 4 am ***
***Eating lunch with a dear friend both of us for less than 14 dollars***
***drinking Dr. Pepper from an old school glass bottle***
***Children's laughter as they belly flop in the pool***
***Completely getting lost in a book***
***Singing to the top of my lungs in my car***
***Taking my picture.....and seeing a pretty smile***

Comments

nic said…
Aww. I love Jesslyn! She always leaves the sweetest comments! I sure have been doing a lot of top of your lungs singin in the car lately too.
Anonymous said…
Those are all wonderful and sweet things to enjoy.
Betty said…
Love this....

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

Big Girl in a Big City: Day Three, Night Four