My Saints

Our dearest boys,
You came with something special and brought life back to a city that we dearly love. You came and we believed. You proved our faith in you to be true. Through the years, through the paper bags and the ridicule we stood by our Saints even when the world mocked our die hard belief that our Saints would win us that Superbowl. You proved us right when you brought us home the trophy and those rings. Once again our city thrived and black and gold flooded not only New Orleans but a state and even a country. For me personally you brought together a family. While we may not be blood our familys blood is black and gold and we gather every Saints game. We bring the dome energy to our living room and there is something magical when my football family, all decked out in their black and gold are cheering you, our boys on the screen, with good ole Cajun gumbo in the kitchen. While we may never meet face to face, you are apart of our family, so please let's see each other this season.
Sincerely, Faith and her Football Family
Pineville, Louisiana

Our Football Family


It's always intense!


GEAUX SAINTS


The Saints Sistas

Comments

mandykens said…
I cannot wait!!!! You all have made me look forward to Saints football at the Normands! (Anywhere else would NOT be the same.)
Hannah Normand said…
Even I have to leave a comment on this one....I absolutely cannot wait to see my Saints on the tv again!! I get chills just thinking about it! LOVE YOU BOYS!!!
I am so ready for this season!!! We love our Saints...always have and always will!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana