Blogging Off The Weight 4 ??



So, maybe I haven’t lost any more pounds but I’m pretty sure an inch or so fell off somewhere because I was able to go down a dress size and even two sizes in one style!!!! I got sick a couple of weeks ago…so sick that I was praying for God to just take me…it was a violent bug that left me 3 pounds lighter in 2 days!!!! However, I got REALLY dehydrated and frankly did not care anymore about calories or healthy food that is, once I was able to even be around food!!! So, to date I have lost 15 pounds! I am still happy about that and if this weather would ever NOT be rainy and cold I would start walking! In the meantime, though, my sister and I did buy a shake weight! Yes, AS SEEN ON TV, where the woman is shaking a weight and smiling the whole time! Let me clarify, that she is crazy because I do NOT smile the whole time I am shaking it!!! I am in a wedding at the end of April and I don’t want my flabby arms to be what I see when I look at pictures, so I’m shaking it off! As much as you might think I am crazy, this SHAKE IT is crucial!! So crucial, that today when I was shaking my crystal light into my water bottle my arms revolted and threatened to fall off!!!!!! I will keep you posted on the status of my shakes!!

Here is a picture of me in the dress that is 2 sizes smaller than "normal"

So what if it was mis-sized!! I still count this as a big FAT ole WIN!!!!


For fun I will post a picture of me in a dress for a big FAT ole FAIL!!!!
It reminded me of pretty woman.....and this is my "normal" size.....


Sometimes I wonder how in the world I have friends!! hahaha

So with a total of 15 pounds lost and a new dress size, I leave you with a more committed weight loss blogger....until next time, dearies!!

Comments

Jodi said…
Yay Faith!!!!! I can tell you've lost weight!!!!! You're doing great. I want to try the Shake It. Hannah says it's crucial.

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana