Honey Boo Boo: It's Just Too Much!

This week's installment of Honey Boo Boo!!

1)      YES!!!! Mama June opened it up with her sneezes---Those make me giggle everytime!!

2)      Was she handwriting her invitations?? With a sharpie??

3)      No----she didn’t order some Porta Johns for the wedding/commitment ceremony----Y’all……

4)      “Big girls wear lace ups”---Are we sure about this??? Because I kinda feel like some lace ups would look like a busted can of biscuits.

5)      “bat cave”-------a new name for my vajayjay

6)      I gagged……she hocked a loogie and swallowed----ok I can’t comment on that anymore! Moving on….. to the bat cave!

7)      “Stretch pants are fat girl jeans”---Confession: A friend and I  have considered “Pajama Jeans”---don’t you dare judge!!

8)      Their definition of health food and my definition are different---guess that’s what makes the world go round.

9)      “Hitcssssssed”---hitched/ married/ committed

10)   “Dancing is all about hand placement”---“grab the tushy,” and “go for a ride”---- ummmm, I guess that is one way to look at it

11)   Honey Boo Boo is worried about the DANCING embarrassing her????---I guess you could say it takes a lot to embarrass her

12)   That dance party was a HOT MESS

13)   She sneezed as she was cutting up supper….and she has a “snot rag”---This is just GROSS!!

14)   Horizontal Bump---well, that’s a new name for “it”

15)   I never knew that dancing involved so much trust---maybe I’ve been doing it wrong, of course I don’t dance that often, or maybe THAT’s why I am single and Mama June isn’t…hmmm

16)   Really, Mama June, you are worried about your yard looking like trash?? Did you not just order Porta pottys???

17)   OH no----MJ and SB are having issues---However, I am sure they will work them out, but I am super excited about hearing Sugar Bear’s answer about menopause next week!

Until Next Time Dearies!!

(You have no idea how hard it was for me to not end it with “To the Batcave”---but the implications there were just too much!!)

Comments

I haven't seen this episode yet, but reading your "review" gave me much to look forward to and my imagination totally went into overdrive about all these things! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yes and I remember the bat cave & urban dictionary lookup that time, many years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging Off The Weight & More

My Grandpa

What I’m Loving Wednesday