Crazy Lady Driving

So, this morning I am driving down 28 along with everyone else and their momma. I am listening to Allison from American Idol jam to Janis Joplin's "Cry Baby", which is amazing by the way. So, I am minding my own business driving when out of know where a quarter sized, yellowish brown spider obstructs my view. I say "Um, hello?". I then think "Ok, I can't have this spider in my car all day where it can lay eggs or come back with friends?!?! What to do??" Mind you the spider is running back and forth my windshield. I take my foot the gas and get my flip flop (its casual Friday). SO, with my left hand on the steering wheel, I take my shoe and start chasing the spider across my windshield trying to kill it...I hit my windshield like three times before I finally killed the little demon!!! "Gross!! Now there's spider guts on my windshield!" BUT at least I killed him. However now I start laughing because there's a truck next to me that is keeping up with me...I refuse to look over because in my mind I KNOW he is laughing at what he just witnessed! SO, if you hear talk of a crazy lady hitting her windshield with her shoe on 28 this morning..... no worries, it was just me! ;)

Comments

I wish I could have seen this! I think you handled having a spider in such close proximity very well. At least it wasn't a roach in Hannah's car...
That was pretty ballsy (should i say eggsy?) and i so wish we ALL had live webcams in our cars!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday