Daily Adventures

There's nothing "special" about this post. There's no grand story of Oscar or life
lesson not even redneck drama. (I know you are all so sad and probably wondering if
you will even continue reading.) I debated writing a blog like this because I feel like a complete narcisist. The blogs I follow are mostly of people with husbands and children and I have neither....yet anyways. So, sometimes I struggle with blogging period things that happen to me, but today I am doing it!! I'm taking the plunge, at the risk of looking like a complete narcisist, and blogging about the past couple of weeks COMPLETE with pictures of these marvelous daily adventures!
(I promise to keep it as short as I can!!)

Along came the BUMP: I'm sitting at work one day, and I am sure I was diligently
looking at facebook when a co-worker walked in and said "Ladies, I have a prize!!"
I though "YES! Free Chocolate today!!" but oh no, the prize was something MUCH
more entertaining than a bag of m&m's. She had just purchased a BUMP IT, yes the
one "As Seen On TV". Three different sizes came in one box for only 1 low payment of
$9.99!!!!!!!! Since there were three of us, we used all of them for a day!!! Here we are with the BUMP IT!!!




I will also have you know that I know of at least 10 people that have bought a bump it now because of my testimonial, however, I feel like a hypocrite because I infact, do NOT have a BUMP IT. (Oh and in case you are wondering, they do work!)

POOL BLISS: The Kenimer kids came over last Sunday for some swim time with the Normands. We had a BLAST!!! Belle told me I looked cute in my swimsuit
(OH out of the mouths of babes!! haha), but in the next breathe my sister informed me that Belle lies alot?!?! (HAHAHA!) Hannah is a DIVA if there ever was one, yes we are kindered spirits!! And well, Asher, he is adorable and loveable and wasn't fond of the big pool, so he napped! Here are some of the pictures from the adventure!










TiKi Tubin: Last Friday my office was closed for system maintenance. WOO to the HOO!!! So some girls and I went down to Denham Springs and enjoyed soaking in the sun on the Amite River. We got in our brightly colored Tubes and floated along. (No worries, there's possibly a "lesson learned" blog coming from this day as well!) It was a BLAST!!! So many memories and laughs were shared!! I think you all need
to go!!!











OK!! Last one....and this is a picture I took of Asher's feet when he was sleeping in my lap.Let me tell you, there's so special about that!! When I saw his feet the verse on the picture came to me. It's now the background on my computer!ENJOY! and Have a FABULOUS day!

Comments

Amanda Trisler said…
I love reading your blogs. Keep them coming!!!!! Love ya - AHT
Unknown said…
I love reading them too!! You are BEE-U-T-ful, and you must call me the next time you go tubing. I'll dump the kids and come along. :)
Had a ball tonight...love ya!
I, too, love reading your blogs. And who says that you can't be a narcissist if you have a husband and kids?

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana