A Quickie With A Request

For my handful of faithful readers, I just wanted to let you all know, I have not abandoned nor have I forgotten about this blogspot! Infact I have a very unique blog in the works if I could just sit down and write it. Life here has been a little chaotic lately, ya know with me being a celebrity and all.....(thats a joke)..but seriously autumn is usually my favorite time of the year; however, Last autumn was filled with three major events that altered my world but God is good and His mercies are truly never ending!! This autumn has found my family at the bedside of my grandfather who is in respiratory and kidney failure, along with fighting being toxic and a sloo of other medical conditions. As if this isn't enough there are other family dynamics here that I can literally see the hand of God working out, and while its exhausting to my human mind and emotions its nothing less than beautiful. So, if I may ask anything of you at this time it would be to please remember my family in prayer. The doctor told us last night that if there's no improvement with my grandfather in the next few days, the family will have to make a decision. I ask that you pray for God's Will, Mercy and Strength. Thank you all!! I hope to write soon and it be on a much lighter topic. Have a glorious day -- Faith

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
I'm praying for your Papaw and your family. I understand all to much the importance of Papaw's. Keep me posted.
Amanda T. said…
Your family is always in our prayers. Love you!
Erika said…
just wanted to let you know that me and landon love you, fefe!!
Jodi said…
I'm praying for your family. You are so awesome how you see God's hand in everything.
The Kenimers love their Normands. We are praying for your family.

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana