Checking In

Hey Y'all! Oh wow, doesn't that "sound" like Paula Dean?? I am sorry! let's start over!! Hey Dearies! (much better) I have not forgotten about my blog, infact I have a couple started but I never seem to have the time to sit down and finish them. It is week two and these 18 hours of school have proved to be very demanding already. Trying to learn major time management between work, school and family/friends is fun!! I feel as if I need an assistant or clone of myself to keep everything going or to write a newsletter to my friends letting them know I am still alive! Currently I am sitting on my bed with my "study" playlist in the background and all of my school books surrounding me, staring at me and patiently waiting for my attention! It is Wednesday, which means the link up party to What I'm Loving Wednesday is ongoing and I am sitting here really wanting to join in, but I also know I "owe" you guys a "real" blog because obviously you all have been on the edge of your seats waiting for me to post. However for now, we will link up for What I'm Loving Wednesday and it will be like a catch up on what is happening, not that there's much to my life right now outside of cupcakes and books!
I'm Loving...The movie, The Help. Yes, I know, I read the book over this summer and I saw it last weekend with a group of girlfriends and if I wasn't laughing I was crying but I enjoyed every minute of the experience!!! I was so pleased to see they kept the beauty of the book intact for the movie.

  I'm Loving... me some baseball!! ;)
I'm Loving... football season is only days away, despite the LSU drama I am still bleeding Purple and Gold on Saturdays and Black and Gold on Sundays with my Saints!!

  I'm Loving...this idea!! Blog2Print How great is that?? What a wonderful somewhat personal touch to your coffee table and a great Christmas or Birthday gift for the blogger in your life?!?!

  I'm Loving...and totally addicted to Pinterest. It's the coolest website and I have gotten so many great ideas on there, some of which I will share with you in my next post when I finish the two I am working on this afternoon.

I'm Loving...you! For faithfully reading, even when it is just a boring little post to make me feel good! Until

Next Time Dearies.....

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
It's alot of things but boring is not one of them! ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana