Blogging Off The Weight 2



How many of you thought I forgot?? I know, I know all of you. I promise I haven't forgotten to update, I have been so extremely busy!! Between two jobs and the hustle and bustle of the season I haven't had time in the evenings to sit down!! I love it, well the hustle and bustle anyway!! So, as far as an update, the scales showed this morning that I lost 3 more pounds for a grand total of 6! WOO!! I have to daily remind myself that this, much like anything in life, is a process. I won't wake up and be at my goal weight. I have to daily fight the battle and daily be patient with myself. Its been tough trying to eat in moderation during this season. I should confess that I am not depriving myself of the season's most delicious delights but I am just not gorging myself on them. Portion Control is the name of game this season haha!!

Just so you know, I do have some fun updates from this holiday season but that will have to wait til maybe tonight after some shopping with a...friend =)

So until next time, dearies, I'm signing off as a 6 pounds lighter Faith =)

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
You've lost 6 pounds...I found them. I'm so proud of you! I'll be starting mine AFTER the holidays becuz as I found your lost pounds, I've lost my willpower.
Amanda T. said…
Super proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana