Blogging Off The Weight 3



Alas! My first update after the holidays. How many of you are scared for these results?? I know I cringed when I stepped on the scales this morning however much to my delight I learned that I was able to maintain the loss of 6lbs without gaining or losing anymore. I count this as a WIN! I just KNEW that I gained 10 lbs over all the Christmas dinners! So, now back to calorie counting and adding in some exercise in my spare time when I'm not working! haha Seems all I do is work! I did manage to sneak away from work today on lunch and check out Old Navy's 60% off sale. That is where I found an 89 cent shirt. I purposely bought the shirt in a smaller size, as a goal. It says HAPPY THANKSGIVING...but who cares it was 89 cents and its for motivation!! I'm tempted to post to DISGUSTING picture that will one day be a BEFORE picture...hopefully!! (ya'll pray for me self control!!) My goal for May is to lose 40 by May. I've been told that its doable and healthy....so let's see!!
Ook...since you all love me unconditionally, right?? Here's the disgusting picture:


THAT, my friends should be motivation enough!!! You are just lucky I didn't post the swimsuit BEFORE picture! hahaha Now, go ahead, I know you want to vomit ;)

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
It's not that bad. I'm with you on the weight loss. It's one of my goals as well. I can lose the weight it's keeping it off that is the biggest struggle. Congrats on maintaining over the holiday--that in itself is a huge accomplishment!!!!
Amanda T. said…
Great job on maintaining, I'm proud of you! ASnd the pic isn't disgusting!!!
Faith, you are always beautiful, which I what I REALLY find disgusting! ;) Your results are amazing, especially since you were surrounded by all those balls!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday