Life's Little Loves

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I am new to think link up parties but I think they are a fabulous idea and hope you enjoy them as well, dearies!!
So, here's to what I'm Loving Wednesday:
I'm Loving that I have officially finalized my fall semester schedule and while I am a littler nervous about the grueling 18 hours my inner nerd can not wait to start studying! Plus there's always the nostalgic joy of new school supplies! Goodbye, social life!


I'm Loving that my dear friend Lori is having twins!!! And even more than that she just found out that its a boy and girl!!!!! I am absolutely thrilled for her and her hubs!! They are going to be great parents and I can not wait to be Nanny FeFe to those precious angels!!!












 
I'm Loving that LSU football is in 45 days!!! Bring on SEC football, cooler weather, scarfs, gumbo and great times with out football family!!!




I'm also Loving that today I am wearing a pair of shorts from 7th grade!! And that was...well...it was at least ten years ago, I'll give you that much ;)
 













  


I'm Loving that I joined a book club! I think this will be a great time of fellowship with some wonderful ladies not to mention broadening my horizon in the world of reading!!




And last but certainly not least I'm Loving this little boy who brings immeasureable amounts of joy to my life. Asher, you have taught me so much in your short 2 and a half years in my life! Fefe loves you to the moon and back!

Until next time dearies!!

Comments

mandykens said…
:) Asher loves his FeFe. Can you tell how happy he is with you? Those pictures are worth a thousand words!
Sara Moon said…
Thanks for the sweet comment Faith! Good luck with school, I have done 18 hours many times, if you have the cutest planner and school supplies you will do fine!
Amanda T. said…
I so wish you could come school shopping with me and Lex. We'd have a blast. Check out the school supplies at Dollar Tree. CUTE and CHEAP which means you can "splurge" on more items. HEHE
TracyBlalock said…
You totally crack me up, NERD! ;o)
Sarah said…
yay for finalizing your schedule! that's always hard but a good feeling! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana