Adventure on a Budget


SO its Friday night and I just realized I have spent most of the evening on the interwebs with my facebook up….and now people KNOW I don’t have a life, however, it was productive time, right? ;)

Tonight’s blog is dedicated to one of the cheapest lunches, ever! In this time of economic crisis and super crazy couponin' shoppers, my friend Erika and I have found different ways to save. This lunch however was very much a random stop for us on a day business trip to Lafayette.
We were starving and on a whim turned into a place called Chris’ PoBoys:


We decided to look at the menu and if we couldn’t afford it (because yes we are both on a strict budget) that we would walk out with our heads held high. You could say that we really have no shame! We find a place to sit in the back so we can take in the entire restaurant and take in the menu. Looks good to me!


We order water and both individually decide on the Chris’ Special however, thanks to the sweet waitress we ordered a whole and saved $; that along with each of our fries and water, our order was placed. When our waitress, who I sadly do not remember her name, brought our food we were in complete delight!!

With every savory bite the food was A-MAZING!! And there was PLENTY!! Infact we were very full for the ride home!

I am proud to say that both Erika an I ate here for $13.88. We were very impressed for the amount and quality of the food! SO, if you are ever in Lafayette and wanting a po-boy or to try a new place….we HIGHLY recommend    Chris' PoBoyys   !!!

Also, you should stay tuned for other great and cheap finds Erika and I try out….especially in October ;) I can’t wait!! Until next time dearies!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

Big Girl in a Big City: Day Three, Night Four