Cheap Post

Hello Dearies, if you are still here!!
I am just checking in because yes, I am still here!! Are you??
Life has been crazy this semester but I am surviving because "I can do all things through Christ!!" I miss my little blog. How's YOUR life going? I am consumed with work and books and school and papers and projects and and and .........I won't bore you; however, I do promise a fun little blog coming soon! The Lord is always faithful with a cool message and I want to share one in particular!
For now, I will use this time to post a little project I had to write for one class. My Obituary. It was very strange writing this. There was a constant struggle of me feeling very narcissistic and just being plain ridiculous and then there was the feeling that I was inadvertently setting some very high goals for myself!
Anyway, as bizarre as it is here's the little ditty I wrote for my obituary. Hope in some way its funny to you!?!?
This is weird..Anyway, ENJOY and I promise to be back soon!!!
Until next time dearies!!


No woman has impacted our world quite like Faith Elizabeth Normand-Brees. Activist, author and educator were just a few of the hats she wore before dying suddenly in a bizarre accident at the presentation of the Lombardi Trophy to the New Orleans Saints after they won their third superbowl Sunday night.
         Mrs. Normand-Brees spent her time with the people. She did not see class, color religion or disability; she saw people and her work proved just that. As a cofounder of the Rise and Shine school in Pineville, Louisiana, she spent most of her days make sure every child, regardless of diagnosed disability was in full inclusion receiving the best quality education. She served as the social coordinator since 2010 for Cenla Down Syndrome Association and is probably best known for her series of publications, including the NY Times best seller Tears of Glitter, a book inspired by her own life. Mrs. Normand-Brees was also a winner of the Pulitzer Prize for her anthology, Life and All the Things With It.
         Even with all she achieved and accomplished, perhaps her proudest achievements were being a loving and most proactive mother to her four children she had with her beloved husband, Drew Brees, owner of theNew Orleans Saints.
         Married for 25 years, her husband along with their four children Charles, Brock, Evelyn and Margie are all left to cherish her memory and carry on her legacy. Also left to cherish her memory is her sister, Hannah Carter (husband Wayne), niece Brooklyn and nephew Toby and a host of other family members and close friends. She is preceded in death by her maternal grandparents, Robert and Maxine Brown, paternal grandparents, Richard Sr. and Ettabea Normand and parents, Richard and Betty Normand.
         Celine Dion is expected to sing at the public memorial. In lieu of flowers the family has asked that donations to be made in her memory to Cenla Down Syndrome Association or the Rise and Shine School in Pineville.

Comments

Amanda Trisler said…
LOL! Oh Faith....that's funny. And I can see alot of those things happening. Most especially, the Drew part....;-) It was very well written as well.
Love ya!
Alice Head said…
Ok, I know you intended this to be funny and it was but I couldn't help but tearing up bc I got lost in it and for a moment thinking it was real. Very well written, I hope you get an "A" on that assignment.
Anonymous said…
SO funny!! Um...just one question...what 'cha do with Drew's 1st wife & children??

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday