Honey Boo Boo: She's Back!

       Tonight was the season 2 premiere of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.” I believe it is safe to say that Mama June and company did not disappoint with their “redneck” ways. I half expected for this to be overly scripted, yet I found myself convinced that gems such as the following lessons can’t be made up, I don’t care who you are! So without further introduction, my 2 readers, here we go:

1)      Georgia is not really known for their “peaches,” but their “peches”

2)      Mama June’s “baby talk” is just as incoherent as her “regular talk” example: “bake gayamo doobie” ---- yeah, I’m still processing that as well

3)      “Sucks kinda like Monkey Balls.” --- I am really unsure of the simile here and I probably don’t really want to know

4)      Mama June, newsflash, you DO have a phone addiction---in fact, we all do

5)      OH the wrestling—Now you know this is where all the class comes out especially with the “game changing maneuver: Cup-A-Fart” (I hate, hate, hate typing that.)

6)      Anna---I never knew that wrestling could be someone’s “heart and soul,” but hey, at least you have a found a passion! Speaking of passion, keep doing moves like that and you will end up with another baby.

7)      Roadkill—Ya know, I always wondered what the actual definition of such was and thankfully Honey Boo Boo enlightened me on such along with a lot more. “Roadkill is any animal that didn’t look both ways.” I am not sure that one should ever name one’s food. I feel like you might end up on “The First 48” or something of the sort. My favorite entry on Honey Boo Boo’s raodkill wish list was the porcupine because it serves two purposes: You can eat it and pick your teeth. (This girl is going places.)

8)      Pin the tail on the “honkey”---Offensive? Too soon? Will I be fired in 27 years for quoting this? Hmmmm…

9)      “Hoof-N-Beans”---Something you will never see Faith cook or eat. And that’s a promise.

10)   “Redneck Slip-N-Slide”---Aka: Butter all over the house. Let me just tell you something…I would have been beaten! Do you hear me?? B E A T E N.

11)   I did learn a new number: 9 gillion, 4,000 and 25,000----This is why I hate math.

12)   Dukesy Hazzard---Enough said

13)   Honey Boo Boo will grow up to be a Part Planner (Told ya she was going places)---Remind me to get her advice ;)

14)   Sugar Bear’s love for Mama June is really all the hope I need to find love---Is that mean?

15)   “I got a chubby for my chubby.”--- OH, I know he didn’t say that…but yes, oh yes he did. I guess I should just go ahead and admit that it was very recently that I actually learned what the first “chubby” meant.

16)   Does it bother anyone else that Honey Boo Boo calls her dad “Shugie?”

17)   “Manties”---Adding that to my dictionary!

18)   And last but not least---No, I can’t --- I’m leaving the awkward bedroom scene between Sugar Bear and Mama June all alone.
 

On a positive note, I do appreciate the fact that the kids have chores and that Mama June is serious; until, that is, they have destroyed her house. Maybe these kids need a little boot camp. All I can say is that from the previews of the season, I think it’s going to be a good guilty pleasure of mine!

Til Next Time Dearies!
 
 

Comments

BayouTrekker said…
Thanks for the synopsis on life lessons Honey Boo Boo style. I'm so glad you take care of this for us, so we don't have to suffer through it. The chubby is disgusting. LOL
Alice said…
I must be one of the 2 readers, Lol! I actually had planned on not watching this season but you have sparked my interest yet again.
The other day in mixed company the subject of Honey Boo Boo came up and the majority was expressing their disgust and disappointment in the show and its contents. The whole time I remained silent I couldn't help but laugh inside and think "yea, but it's so funny". Keep blogging about it bc whether you realize it or not your blog makes it a whole lot funnier. In fact they should hire you to narrate the show. Now that would be worth watching.

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

No Day But Today!