Honey Boo Boo: The Train Wreck I Can't Stop Watching


Honey Boo Boo and Crew literally never cease to amaze me and leave me with my jaw on the floor. That being said, let’s just get straight to the lessons….

1)      “Whopped by Lightning”---maybe the whole family was “shocked” and not just Pumpkin

2)      This week we have many career options for Honey Boo Boo, like Honey Boo Boo the Storyteller and illustrator.

3)      Honey Boo Boo the dancer----It’s too easy…..moving on

4)      “Individually Sliced Oranges” = mind blown

5)      As always, I do love a good vocabulary lesson: “minja = mini ninja”

6)      Mama June should be on Dance Moms, seriously, THAT would also be a train wreck I would watch

7)      “Un-nervoucized”---(yes I had to pause the DVR for spelling) to become “un-nervous”

8)      “Boo Boo in a TuTu”---umm, no

9)      Mama June is also a dancer. She taught Honey Boo Boo everything she knows. Mama J also threw her back out, sitting in a chair. Someone sign me up for lessons………….

10)   Again, the yelling. Geeze!!! ---- Maybe I am too old because it is definitely too loud!

11)   Thank you, TLC, for reminding us of forklift foot and the gnats. Thank you.

12)   Confession: I bowl just like Honey Boo Boo. I found myself leaning on the couch to get her bowling ball to move.

13)   Sugar Bear says that Mama June is “Ripe for marriage and I’m gonna pick her.”---He really knows the way to a woman’s heart. (Maybe I am just not ripe enough yet….)

14)   Phillip??? WHO?!?! --- Boy, you just wanted to be on TV. Don’t play.

15)   Honey Boo Boo the philosopher: “I don’t need that drama.” ---Indeed, you have enough.

16)   Inverse Skunk Look---Literally, I might be guilty of saying this….What does THAT mean???

17)   “Sausage Size”---Can I just say, that I am glad I knew they were talking about the size of Mama June’s fingers, because that (in my head) got inappropriate and awkward, REAL QUICK!! Flashbacks of the sausage biscuit, anyone??

18)   Was that a gold Easter egg in a nest on the table??------Yes, Yes it was. “Laid by the chicken.”--------ya’ll……………..If I ever ….Never should anyone trying to propose to me ever put it in a golden egg….

And because I am Pollyanna---Sugar Bear traded his fryer for Mama June’s ring. There’s a sad aspect here, yet, there’s a sweet aspect here. I am a hopeless, shameful romantic. And, no one has traded a fryer to buy me a ring. So, yet again---If Mama June can get Sugar Bear to love her like he does, there’s hope yet! ;)

 
Until Next Time Dearies!

Comments

Alice Head said…
Once again...Hillarious!!! Your blog gives a whole new outlook on Honey Boo Boo. I just wish Mama June would say "YES" already. Poor Sugar Bear aka "Saggy". She better recognize how much he loves her and hang on tight because I seriously doubt there's another man that could love her the way he does.

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana