Honey Boo Boo: Lessons Among the Storm

Yes, we are awaiting the arrival of now Tropical Strom Isaac while some are living with his aftermath as I write this. My motto: Just because things are not great at the moment does not mean we still can't have fun, especially if you still have power and watched Honey Boo Boo tonight!

This week's episode was just jammed packed with some great lessons.So, being that at any moment power could be lost, let's not delay in this week's Lessons from Honey Boo Boo:

1. Honey Boo Boo is not ready for baby Kaitlyn (who is still in the oven) to come because baby Kaitlyn will smell like "poo" when she "poos"---What did you expect?? Roses?? Fresh linen???

2. As an english major, I was happy to learn that "Bakin'" and "Bacon" are synonyms................

3. Honey Boo Boo wants to have 1,000 kids or just 30 cause that's as far as she can count----Dear Lord, no!! Please, just no!! We can't handle it!!

4. Just what is a butthole piercing??? I am NOT googling it and really I don't want to know!!

5. Who needs to go to a waterpark when you can watch Honey Boo Boo and family go, its much more entertaining that way!! I did enjoy when Honey Boo Boo said she looked like a "chunky lemon" in the lifejacket!! (I can relate!!)

6. This week, it happened. We finally saw Mama June's forklift foot and must say, my life was forever changed. Bugs crawled out of her toe. There were literal gnats!! (Yes, I am throwing up as I type this!!) Gnats people!!!! came out of her sock!!!! June, please, no more forklift foot, just sneeze!! That's really all I need from you!!

7. I personally, have never used any form of spray tan and now I don't know if I ever will for "it's poop in a can"---Thank you, Honey Boo Boo!

8. Oh, can anyone translate the language they started speaking?? Honey Boo Boo and Mama June started speaking in their own language to each other and it went something like this "Der ba De Ba"----What!?!?!?

9. "I'm making a song up in my head and dancing to it!!"--Honey Boo Boo---Ya know, aren't we all guilty of this?? It's just way funnier when Honey Boo Boo does it on TV!!!

10. Mama June makes the best faces!!!!
 
 
Its funny!! No wonder Honey Boo Boo said her mom was distracting in the audience!! I personally think Mama June should just enter a pageant herself!!
 
11. Honey Boo Boo--Why are you sooooo ghetto??? AND Why do you have a "fart face?""""""
 
12. She won queen. No, it wasn't grand supreme but it was queen and quite honestly, I let out a sign and verbalized an "awwww" when she did. I was proud of Honey Boo Boo!!
 
 
Next week's episode there's a blonde wig and Sugar Bear says something about "getting frisky" should be good, quality entertainment!!! I can't wait!!!
Ok, whew!! That was fast but there's a tropical storm a coming so stay safe
Until Next Time Dearies!!!

Comments

Alice said…
Ok, the forklift foot grossed me out too...I had to replay bc I was thinking "is that bugs?" Oh and next week should be lovely with Sugar Bear getting all frisky with the wig....LOL!!!
Logan said…
Does she really have a pedicure over her sock???!!
Faith said…
Yes....yes she does!!! Hahaha
Brandy said…
I think there is ALOT of infection going on with that lol. this is also my first time watching but its like a train wreck I couldnt turn away. Does momma June need glasses? I had to ask Bayleigh this since we were watching T&T's earlier and she was making that horrible face then too. I will tune in next wk
TracyBlalock said…
I believe you are addicted. I can't watch it...I just can't. But I have to know, wth is a forklift foot? And bugs? What?

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

Big Girl in a Big City: Day Three, Night Four