Wednesday Loves

Today is mid-week and time for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

1. I am loving these new nail polish colors I found at Wal-Greens that are apart of the Sinful Colors line. They are very chic and fall!!!

2. I am absolutely loving these podcasts!! The Gathering Place They are daily worship sessions that are about 20 minutes and absolutely a blessing. Please check them out!

3. I am loving this shampoo and conditioner. I usually do not purchase this but a friend bought it for me as a gift and ooooh it has nothing on those herbal essence commercials!!!





4. Remember two weeks ago when I did Wednesday loves and I posted the quote I loved?? Well, I put it on a canvas and I am pretty sure I love it!!! What a great quote!!



5. Ok, So if you know me then you know that I LOVE LSU and the SAINTS!! And that I have absolutely always loved Matt Flynn, the quarterback when we won the BCS Championship in 2007. Well, his sister and I follow each other on Twitter and well, maybe we had a short conversation last week and she re-tweeted me...I mean basically we are best friends now!!! EEEEEK!!!!!
6. I am loving some new music this week: first there's Dara Maclean! Such a beautiful voice and some awe-inspiring orderline nostalgic lyrics!!
Then of course, Taylor Swift released a new song off her album that will be released October 22. And let's be honest, I absolutely can't wait but, until then I will jam out to this song!! Favorite lyric: "Then you come around again and say  Baby, I mis you and I swear I'm gonna change Trust me, remember how that last for a day!"


7.And last but, certainly not least I am loving that fall is right around the corner!! Cooler weather, football, changing leaves, a crazy semester, yes, they are all calling my name!!!

Does that picture of school books and supplies stress YOU out??? Because it does me!!!
Until Next Time Dearies!!!

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
I heard her new release the other day and my first thought was, "Oh Lawd, NOT another break-up song!" And sure enough ANOTHER break-up song! LOL

I'm going to check out the The Gathering Place...that seems right up my alley!

Enjoy the last few days of summer...
Brittany Walsh said…
Can't wait to check out the podcasts~thanks for sharing!

I love Aveda! Specifically their shampure line, air control hairspray, pure abundance hairspray, and candles. I'm hooked :)
Alice said…
Is that seriously all your books for the next semester? Yes, that does stress me out!!! But you can do it
ricci said…
Just looking at all those books makes me glad I already graduated...LOL!! Hope you have a great semester!!

Happy Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Unknown said…
love her new song! can't wait for the album!

Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana