More Things I Learned from "Honey Boo Boo"

Once again, I sat, jaw on the floor, eyes glued to the TV as Honey Boo Boo and family amazed me with their existence. I have some more lessons but as I look over my list, because yes I jotted down notes, there's so much in that hour, I believe I have more questions this week. So, let's go over these lessons from Honey Boo Boo:

1. "Pageants are an expensive sport." ---I didn't know they were a sport.

2. "Couponing is better than sex." ---Well, that doesn't say much for ole Sugar Bear.

3. Mama June's sneezes/coughs/whatever you call that, sound like a horse that is being beaten. Someone please give this woman some coupons for some Zyrtec!!

4. "Rock it like a stupistar"--I'm sorry?? I don't know what that is!

5. Elvis is indeed alive. He lives at the North Pole and helps Santa build toys!! Hmmm... my tour of Graceland failed to mention that detail of his life.

6. WHY???? Would you have a pig at the dinner table??? And WHY would you talk about its fecal matter??? Bathroom humor has never been kosher.

7. "Drinked" -- yet, again, grammar its a lost cause for some.

8. Why does Honey Boo Boo call her dad Sugar Bear?? Something just seems so wrong about that!

9. What exactly is a "s'mage"??

10. The girl at the spa commenting on the "overwhelming"family with "big" personalities was the absolute best!!!

11.Sugar Bear says "Love at first site!" (and I'm single??) while Mama June says "Bed at first site" --oooh beer goggles much?? I'm sorry that is mean!!

12. "We love roadkill."--They even have a special bond over it. My comments aren't even really needed.

13. When Sugar Bear said he was hoping to "get a lil summin later" well, it just made me sad for more reasons than one ;)

14. Why does Honey Boo Boo feel the need to YELL AT THE CAMERA?!?!?!?!?

15. Does that Pig ever shut up??---then again, look at the family he/she lives with....

16. And yet again, probably my favorite lesson has to do with my ever expanding vocabulary for my vajayjay...Last week it was the biscuit...this week its a "too-tay" Well, isn't that fancy?!?!

I am just amazed. I really am. I will say that while these people are simple minded and uneducated. It seems like they do love each other, genuinely and are not caught up in the rat race of materialism that this society thrives on. Mama June corrects her children, makes them use manners outside of the home and well, that is more than I can say for others.
So, with that being said, I will tune again next week, and we will see if there are any lessons in the hour of my life that I will never get back.

Until next time dearies!!!

Comments

Shanna said…
I'm sad that I missed the episode last night. By your recap of the show, it must have been a good one. Truly laughing out loud!
BayouTrekker said…
Last night, I happened upon this just as Pops sat down with his dinner. Within seconds, I handed him the remote and said, I don't know how Faith does it, but I can't sit through this one. On to the Discovery Channel he went. LOL
Really, Faith, I'm thinking I'll just rely on your recap.

BUT, bathroom humor and flatulence is always funny, just not at the table.

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday