Wednesday Loves

I have not joined Jamie's "What I'm Loving Wednesday" link up party in quite a while so, today I am sharing a few things that I am loving this week!!


1. I am currently loving my morning dose of caffeine in the form of a Sonic Dr. Pepper! I have not had one in a while so this is double the treat!!


2. I am loving this book!! It is about a flapper in the 1920's who wants to be a lawyer! How could it be more perfect?? Oh yes, there's a love story in the mix!!! In the spirit of this book, it has reminded me of my love of ole Rosie the Riveter!!

3. I am so excited and loving that I can smell and taste the upcoming football season!! My football fantasy team hopes to be at least as awesome as last year. I love fall and football!!! Geaux Tigers!! Who Dat!!!

4. How perfect is this quote?? I absolutely love it for it is so the truth!! I plan on putting it on a canvas this week and hope to share the outcome!


5. The fall semester is just around the corner and yet again I am loving it!! So ready to begin another crazy semester. The sooner it starts the sooner it will be over and the closer I am to walking across that stage!! ooooh, what a glorious day that will be!

6. I am loving this picture from this past weekend's trip to the beach. Probably my favorite from the whole trip. It screams LIFE IS GOOD!!

7. I a loving the faithfulness of My Lord. He has shown up for me yet again this week in ways that blew me away. He really is in the details. He is small stuff.


8.I am loving this "sister" of mine and the sweet babes she is carrying. Cooper and Sullivan, I can not wait to mee you and love you! We have prayed many years for you and already you are a statue of God's faithfulness.


9. How can you not love this picture?? I absolutely LOVE this picture of Asher. He was so proud of himself for finding his sister's fuzzy boot slippers and shuffled around in those and his pull up! The joy this picture and that little boy brings me is immeasurable.
Until Next Time Dearies!!!!

Comments

1.) I will definitely be finding that book! It sounds fantastic! 2.) What what?! Football is COMING! Next Sunday is the Hall-of-Fame Game and I will BE THERE! (Be jealous!) 3.) Did you have to mention that school is about to start? That doesn't really bring me joy at the moment..
Faith said…
:)

you have a great name too!

i am so jealous of everyone who gets to drink Sonic drinks. we don't have a Sonic close to where i live at all! i'm craving the day i get to try one of these drinks i hear all about!
Unknown said…
what an adorably cute last picture! and Sonic is my favorite drink spot!

have a lovely day :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday