Honey Boo Boo: The Educator

This week, we were only lucky enough to have 1 new episode of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," I am thankful yet a little sad. Thankful, because school has started and I am already crazy!! Sad because, well, that means less time for mindless entertainment yet, we still can learn something from our beloved Honey Boo Boo:

So without delay, let's see what I learned from Honey Boo Boo this week:

1. Honey Boo Boo uses Christmas decorations because it really just helps her know which house is hers. Um, Honey Boo Boo, was the train that runs almost through your house not landmark enough?? God forbid, you know the house number.

2. Her dance moves "get stuck in (her) brain so (she) can't remember them all after her praxticed"....what?!?! Please someone explain this logic to me!!!

3. Two Words: Kuntry Stoe

4. "Oh my door nuts!!".....what?!?!?!

5. When Honey Boo Boo started speaking in "Spanish" I suddenly had a renewed confidence in my own spanish. Spanish 2, here I come!!!

6. One of the funnier moments was when my mom exclaimed "OH MY GOSH!!! WE ARE GONNA TRIBUTE THE PIG!!!!" Goodbye, Glitzy, you will be missed but just know, as you go on to probably a happier home, no one can tell you to not be gay! ;)

7. Tonight we were introduced to their friend "Crazy Tony"---Please, that is an ER visit waiting to happen but, now that I think about it, I bet they would have some of their own treatments. Please, don't try any of that at home!! EVER!!

8. They hosted a "fundraiser" and it was called "Christmas in July" (I am not making fun at this because well, at least their heart is in the right place!!) However, the fact that Sugar Bear has 3 Santa suits concerns me. Why do you need one?? Ok, one maybe but why 3?? 3 Santa Claus suits, I'm sorry I mean "Shorty Claus" suits.

9. Which brings me to this lesson, Honey Boo Boo did know that was her daddy right???

10. Ohh Mama June, you did not sneeze tonight and that made me sad however, you did "hock a loogie" in the middle of a sentence.....and then swallowed it!!!!!!!!!! (I almost threw up!!!) I was also sad that this week I do not have a new name for my vajayjay/biscuit/too-tay!

(11. Was the EMT 12??? Just curious?? I feel like I could be his mother!!)

I was sad the show ended and I don't know if the baby is ok, I mean the baby was hurting her "biscuit"....that could be serious, I really don't know but I do hope everything turns out alright! Guess I will be tuning in next week to find out.

Our moral lesson this week: Stay in school!!  I must say, I do appreciate that Honey Boo Boo's Crazy Family was doing their best to "give back" So, that said, their hearts are in the right place, maybe we could all try a little bit everyday to "give back" or help someone!! But also, please stay in school!!

Until next time, dearies, Be thankful tonight, when you crawl into bed, that you aren't getting cut by someone else's clipped toenail debris!!!!! (I almsot threw up!!            again)



Comments

Jodi A. said…
This is all just a hot mess.  Really.
TracyBlalock said…
I just can't watch it...I just can't.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging Off The Weight & More

My Grandpa

Lovin' My Louisiana