As Promised....An Update

Obviously there are some revisions to be made to blogging on the go with my phone, and if you read the post below "not forgotten" you can see them for yourself. Also, you will see that this past month, since the passing of my grandfather has been jam packed! With what?? I can't really tell you all just because it doesn't seem like its been weeks since I wrote that blog but I can tell you that there have been some bittersweet moments and some just down right fun and great moments too, and those are the ones I want to share; after all I did promise a blog I did NOT promise a blog that you would enjoy! =)

First up, we have Scooter time. Yes, my grandmother, who is also a Wal-Mart greeter rides a scooter...yes on the highway...so if you see her, be extra careful =)
However, to cheer me and Hannah up one afternoon she let me (and my sister) drive it....
My Grandma on her red hot scooter!!

Yes I am aware that I look special!


You should also know, because I feel this is blogworthy, that my dear friend, Elli bought me a snuggie...and let me just tell you, it was worth every penny she paid for it!!! It is the perfect thing to cuddle up in after a long day!

We are snuggie buddies!!


Last but certainly not least I had the pleasure of being pseudo soccer mom last week to two delightful girls, Hannah and Belle Kenimer. Their baby brother, Asher, was having open heart surgery and praise the Lord you would never be able to tell that sweet angel had surgery!! Last week was so much fun! We got up early, got showers, made lunches went to work and school, came home had dinner did homework ,got baths and watched TV...ok typing it out may not sound like it was anything special...but it was special to me. If you know me, I LOVE children and hope to one be a "soccer mom" and have every day FILLED with homework and practices and cooking and everything that all of those blessings entail. However, right now that is not in my life so being able to spend a week with two sweethearts was purely all my delight and pleasure!! I had a blast!! It was truly a blessing to be their "pseudo soccer mom" last week!! Thank you Hannah and Belle!!
When I got to their house Belle had me (and Hannah Normand) a surprise awaiting:

This is my sweet card with a heartfelt message that I will keep to myself ;)

Their school had crazy hair day:


Belle loved playing with my phone and left cute little pictures:



Asher got better and they came home a day early =) We made him and his parents a WELCOME HOME banner:

And this Asher a day after coming home. He had open heart surgery on Monday and this was taken on Friday at home...God truly does answer prayer =)


Well, its late and I'm fighting a cold and my cold medicine has officially kicked in. Next week I will be in Houston all week on business. I think my first big girl business trip alone for a week in a big city deserves a blog a day...Do you agree??

Comments

Yay! Thank you for posting. Worth the wait! I need to bookmark this so that I will appreciate my life more. I was reading the paragraph about Hannah and Belle waiting for you to get to the fun part (got up, showered, dressed, homework...????). I am glad you enjoyed the week with my girls. We could not have survived the week without you and Hannah Normand.
Amanda Trisler said…
Asher looks super sweet and handsome. Thank the good Lord he's doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana