Truth of the matter is

Sometimes I forget to hate you
It's just easier to hate her
Him
Them
Those you lied about.
No I don't trust you more than I could throw you
(as the saying goes)
Rather, I pity you.

I pity the fact that I will forever be the one that
Got away
From you.
I pity the fact you don't know who you are
For the many facades that you wear.
Aren't you tired?
Aren't you tired...of the show??
I pity the fact that you know I am better off 
Without you
All facts you have to live amongst
While I 
move on
Not away----yet--- but on
On with my life,
On with my dreams
To obtain my moon
That doesn't include you....and now
Looking back
It. Never. Did.

You wouldve never let me obtain my moon
For it was always what you wanted no matter what

As for them---
Well,
They really just wear a facade as you do
A facade that lacks
dignity
Respect and
Integrity

Maybe now you see what you had
And lost
But so do I 
except
I won!
Harsh?
Probably but so is the truth
And well,
Let's be honest
You dont even know what the truth is.

Comments

TracyBlalock said…
Whoa! Where did that come from?
Faith said…
Tracy, I actually wrote this. It was one of those moments where I just needed to write and I didn't really know what about ...then BAM...that's what was on the screen...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging Off The Weight & More

My Grandpa

Lovin' My Louisiana