What I’m Loving Wednesday



I have not had the chance to be a part of a Link Up blog party since this summer. Today I have a little bit of time so I am taking advantage of such!! SO here we go: What I’m Loving Wednesday!!

I am loving my new hot pink vest! Yes you CAN see me coming from a mile away!!

I am loving my glitter nails by the Sinful Colors line at Walgreens. I mean who doesn’t  love good quality nail polish for $1.99?!?!

I am still forever loving my favorite city, New Orleans and desperately craving a trip!

I am loving the start of a new semester, I think. While really I feel intimidated by this semester and its day 2 I am happy to be on the path of getting another semester behind me! (and that’s not even all my books…..)

I am loving that Mardi Gras season is here.  No, I am not a partier and I am not Catholic but I do love the season of Mardi Gras and getting together with friends for fun, food and beads! I love the colors and the king cake but most of all I love it because it’s Louisiana and I love my Louisiana.


I am loving this song, it’s the cry of my heart.

OK, I really should be reading now, so until next time dearies!!!

Comments

Amanda T said…
I miss Mardi Gras while in Texas. People don't know what it is or they have it misconstrued. But we can still get King Cake from Albertston's. HA
D'Vice Squad said…
Pray that you have thousands of Wednesday's in your lifetime, and know that you will always honor Jesus' commandment"...Love one another as I have loved you.."
Victoria said…
love your nails!!

oh boy, i remember buying books for each semester, always insane.

cute blog!
Courtney said…
I love that hot pink vest too! Very bright for the winter. And you have the cutest short haircut! I wish I could pull my hair off like that
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh! A Saints and LSU fan?!!! Gotta follow you sista! Glad to have found your blog!

xo.Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

No Day But Today!