What I'm Loving Wednesday!



It’s Wednesday and because I have not posted a blog in a week and because I really do enjoy WHAT I’M LOVING WEDNESDAY we will join the link up party yet again!!

I am loving my Sterling Grace necklace. Each piece is handmade and each different charm is inspired by a bible verse. This one is Colossians 3:3 which says “For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.”

 















I am loving my rain boots for it is supposed to rain again today and I believe for the rest of the week which means bad hair and swimming to class!


I am loving this new game SCRAMBLE with friends, yes that’s my new high score! This game is ridiculously addicting!!!


Ok and this is an oldie but I absolutely love this caricature of myself that was done in NYC!! It’s hilarious!! No I did not have a martini or microphone in my hand (but how accurate) and no I did not have on those grandma hot pants!! I won’t point out the other thing that I find hilarious, if you look close enough you will see them ;)


I’m loving my new workout clothes! I feel kind of cute in them and they are the “Stay dry” material, so that’s nice and they hold things in place! (Side note: they are not that boobalicious when I go to the gym!!)

I am loving this chick right here! My sister and college buddy! God truly blessed me with a wonderful sister who is so my opposite it makes for the perfect balance and lots of laughs!

Once again, I am loving ALL THINGS LOUISIANA and the Mardi Gras Season! OK, and I know the wreath I made isn’t the best but I think it is pretty good for only $15 #collegestudent  and yay for homemade king cake!!!



Oh and last but not least: I am loving the fact that I was talked into joining the Dragon Boat Race team for LSUA……yes, you can laugh!!! 
Until next time, Dearies

Comments

Jodi said…
OOO, I like when you do this. Makes it easier to read your blogs. It’s a chore to pull up the link at this computer because of the firewall. Anyways, that characture, it hilarious and one b00b is bigger than the other. Just saying. I need some rainboots. Some cute ones. And I love you and Hannah’s relationship.

I’ve actually been beating you a few times in scramble with friends. I LOVE IT! It’s the only game I can win in!
Unknown said…
Love reading your posts!!!! Very excited that you are going to be "rowing" in the Dragon Boat Races. I'll come cheer you on!

Love ya, Gi
Anonymous said…
i love those rain boots. i am a new follower. check out my blog.
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com
Alyssa said…
I love new work out clothes! It always makes working out so much more enjoyable when you have good clothes and shoes, etc. to work out in!
Anonymous said…
thanks for following! actually my friend made it for me. but i think you can use picnik, and google how to do it. or stop by confessions of a single mommy, she might email you how to do it.
Caitlin C. said…
Love the necklace AND rain boots!! Too cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday