Honey Boo Boo: Culinary Lessons

Here it is, another weekly lesson from Honey Boo Boo and family! This week's post is later than usual, something about my college education getting in the way with a class that didn't let out until after 9! I mean, don't they know where the REAL lessons are on Wednesday nights?? (I am sooo joking!!)

So, being that is is late and I ache with fatigue let's get this rollin! Oh Honey Boo Boo, you did not let us down!

1. Who is Anna? I forget their real names. 

2. Pumpkin (I don't know her real name at all!) must not own any shoes. I wonder if we can get her on the Toms list!

3. Apparently a "ball pit" doesn't have to be full of  "balls" just because it is called a "ball pit"--Remember, this is Honey Boo Boo logic.

4. "Shuggy"--I will never be comfortable with this nickname especially when Honey Boo Boo calls her dad (aka Sugar Bear) "Shuggy"

5. What is a "chalk miner?" ---Is this for real?

6. Three Words: Skating Training Wheels --- (these did not look effective!)

7. The gas station is the happening spot in good ole' McIntyre, GA---And you thought Cenla didn't have anything!!

8. Anna = Preggo (got it!)

9. Possibly, the most disgusting game since "Chubby Bunny": Guess the Breath!!! I was actually gagging!!! And as if that wasn't bad enough, then June kissed Sugar Bear and I gagged until I had tears!!!

10. "wet-wet" should NEVER be a nickname!

11. "Lemonade to 'save' money"---maybe they meant 'raise' money....

12. Speaking of lemonade, they could have sold syrup with less sugar than that lemonade!!!

13. Apparently, you can't hunt in Georgia because Honey Boo Boo's deer meet is running low because no one has hit a deer with their car. (Ummmmmmmm)

14. Sketti--- Ketchup and Butter melted together over noodles----yes, I wanted to throw up!! Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! You won't see THAT on Pinterest under "Recipes to Try"

15. And last but not least, I finally got another nickname for the female vajayjay aka biscuit: its a MOONPIE!!!---- Is it a full moon??---I also learned that when giving birth "You pull the baby out WITH your biscuit.."---This pretty much threw me for a loop on my own anatomy and birthing skills but hey, what do I know!?!?!

Well, Dearies, Until Next Time!!!
Oh before I forget there was a bonus lesson tonight: I hate double negatives and love enunciation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovin' My Louisiana

Faith's Fluffy Friday

Big Girl in a Big City: Day Three, Night Four