Honey Boo Boo: Fairly,Very Important

Can I just say that I am genuinely going to miss Honey Boo Boo and family? I know, I know, that's a crazy thought, but it is the truth. This week, as usual, did not let me down with fun lessons about life and Honey Boo Boo's family. I just love them and how they make my family look a little more normal every week!


1) Mama June announced that she just doesn't wear makeup!!--You mean that's all natural?? I would have never guessed!!

2) Mama June also didn't know where Honey Boo Boo's eyebrows were located.-- See, I take this knowledge for granted, I guess. I assumed everyone knew where those things are located!

3) It is not "ever, ever." It is "ever, pever!"--Thank you, Honey Boo Boo!

4) "Bingo is a sport. It calms you."--I never knew! And well, it apparently is a family outing, that can include your 6 year old!! A family that plays Bingo together, well......they play bingo together.

5) Three words: June's Bingo Face!!!!

6) Speaking of Bingo, did you know that you spelled it "B-I-N-G.........................(looooooooong awkward pause)..................................O"---I am not really sure that Honey Boo Boo actually remembered the "O," I think someone off camera told her!

7) One thing I have in common with Honey Boo Boo: We both love sparkly things! 

8) Honey Boo Boo and the mirror = sheer Craziness...like CRAY CRAY!!!! That girl is in her own little world!!

9) Apparently, there are illusions in real life, according to Honey Boo Boo, like when she asked Miss Georgia if she was really that tall in real life.........----Ummm, I mean Ok, don't we all have to remind ourselves this is "real life" sometimes?? I'll admit, sometimes I ask the same questions like David After the Dentist

10) Was Honey Boo Boo once the exorcist? She said she used to be able to spin her head all the way around!!---I am GLAD I missed those episodes!

11) "Fork lift foot" will hold you up from being able to slide down a water slide---poor Mama June

12) Honey Boo Boo, Your sneezes are not funny like your moms!!---When she sneezed I, once again, almost threw up!!! Maybe I just have a weak stomach. bleh!!!

13) Speaking of sneezes!! Oh Mama June, those sneezes tonight, made my year! I might have watched them 3 times and laughed harder each time!! What can I say?? I am easily entertained..........because you haven't already picked up on THAT!! 

14) And last but not least, I heard those words tonight: "Season Finale" That's right, next week its our last look into the world of Honey Boo Boo :( At least its an hour long, right??? 
While I did not start out intending this to be a series of blogs I have enjoyed them! I want to leave tonight by commending Honey Boo Boo for thanking everyone BEFORE she opened the first present! She genuinely seems to be polite, some manners need work, most definitely!

Until Next Time Dearies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

What I’m Loving Wednesday