Honey Boo Boo: Pigs & Poodles

Well, finale night has come and gone, and boy did it leave my head spinning!! Maybe that's all the cold medicine I am doped up on, I don't know, but Honey Boo Boo and family definitely did not disappoint.

I should warn you that I am breaking one of my rules; the rule of to stay off of social media/blogs when I am under the influence of medicine, so who knows what this post will end up saying!

This week was full of lessons and surprises and as crazy as it sounds, left me wishing for more. I have so many more questions, but for now I will stick to the lessons.

1) Why was their make up layered on for pictures?? And, yes, June who does schedule family pictures in the heat of summer in the south?? I did however enjoy the yelling and fighting!! That was my favorite.


2) "Beauty is the eye, the eye of the beholder.."---sure, its something like that

3) Possibly my favorite quotes: "You can bathe in your own sweat" (um, gross! Not sure that it would be an effective bath but then again, you wash your hair in your kitchen sink.) "Hot like a whore in church."--well, well.....

4) "Damn, I got gnats on me!!"--Nothing says class like a 7 year old cursing.

5) I learned that its "warder" aka "water. Someone should inform dictionary.com

6) Babies come into the world on the "Biscuit Express"--hmmmm...There's so much here I want to say--like is it an express because of all the riders?? is it express because its quick?? (told you I shouldn't post while medicated)

7) Ok--now, I am all about people being different, blah blah blah...however, when a baby is born with three thumbs, (yes you read that right), I need explanation. I was NOT emotionally, physically, mentally prepared to see a thumb with a thumb. HOOOOOOW does that happen? This is a legit question. Is June's forklift foot to blame for this??

8)Three words: "Raunchy Biscuit Bad"---ya know, something is not right here...

9) Why do they always....ALWAYS...have gnats flying around them????

10) Why did Honey Boo Boo feel the need to randomly yell "I POOP BIGGER!!!"?!?!?!--I have worked at a daycare, and let me tell ya, sometimes it does not matter how small a kid is...that's all I am saying!

11)Honey Boo Boo is louder than any newborn.

12) "You've got to come on these damn gnats!"--June--- WHAT does that mean???

13) Uncle Poodle, Why did they wait til the last episode to introduce you??--Apparently, Uncle Poodle is Sugar Bear's baby brother.


14) "Everybody's a little gay!"-- I just love this for some reason.

15) Ok--gnats were in the house--seriously?!!?!?!

16) GRASS FIGHT!!! --umm, I am just gonna throw this out there, maybe that's the reason for all those dramatic sneezes!! Which, thank you, June for giving us some good Mama sneezes and gags even!!

17) I think Uncle Poodle wears a bra for his moobs and that's why he couldn't take his shirt off.

18) This family is obsessed with poop!

19) Dear Honey Boo Boo, its ok!! I have chunky days too!---Who am I kidding??! I have a chunky LIFE!!

20) June, leave the dancing to those "gay guys" you were talking about.

21) Chicken nuggets have power.---Ooooh, yeah the power to make your clothes too tight!!!

22) (Am I really on 22?? Or did I number incorrectly?!) Uncle Poodle, Please just put a dress on and do a drag show!! ($10 says you already have) And if you are nervous about it, give me a call, I have PLENTY of resources and guys to put you in contact with!! ;)

23)I am so so so so happy that Honey Boo Boo won the People's Choice!! I really am!

24) And good ole Glitzy came back!! However, Sugar Bear's impersonation of Glitzy and Honey Boo Boo was the best! I feel like ole' Sugar Bear is just coming out of his shell.'

25) How do they all fit in that Durango??

and finally,
26) "We're all pretty."-Honey Boo Boo ----mind you this was said during one of her space out mirror moments, but I agree, Honey Boo Boo. Your mom is right about beauty being on the inside and family being most important. As much as I am totally enthralled with this, your, family, I am glad to see you have some confidence in this cruel world. We are all pretty and yes we all have those "chunky days," but true beauty really does come from within.

Well, that was fun. The season is over and we must now wait for their "HOLLAday" episodes.
Until Next Time Dearies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandpa

Blogging Off The Weight & More

Lovin' My Louisiana